What I Think About One Direction

I still remember the day...the day when my whole live was changed. It was 19 July when I first heard his name on the big screen "Niall Horan". I don't know who he was but I still get attracted to that man. It was his second song called Slow hands. And I some kind of Like that song even though I heard that song first time.I was dumbstruck when I first saw him, I was speechless. After a while I get that song on my phone and I listen that song that whole day and I somewhat started crying while listening that song . And I still don't know why I cried so hard that day. I think that was the sigh that my whole life gonna change from that day. And I think this is called love at first sight.
              I was so curious to know  who that man was so I googled him and then I get to know about "One Direction" the biggest boy band ever. That was first time I heard about the band. For every one these were to different words one and direction but for me these two words became my whole world. I started fancying those five boys... those five crazy boys. I still remember all the countless night when I cried for them,all the countless night when I couldn't sleep thinking about them. The sleepless nights searching about them. And today I know most of the things about them, their lyrics  their songs name , their age, weight everything about them. Some people think I am wasting my time on them and they might be right but for me it's not wastage of time but I save some time for them to know more about them. Now whenever I am alone I do always think about them, like meeting them in their concerts, going dinner with them,Niall teaching me guitar and all those stuff like this. But I forgot that it's not possible, they don't know me,and it hurts. But its OK ,I think they have completed my life. Every time I hear you song ,it touches my heart, it's  made for me and they are singing for me. Now my day isn't completed until I listen to them or seeing their faces. Now my day starts thinking about them and end with them. And I know the way I love them they also love me the same way even though they don't know me yet. I find it quite funny that how I ignore people when they say the word direction, and now the first thing came into my mind is one direction whenever I hear direction. I used to think how boring was my life without those boys. I never get a chance to see them live, to attend their concerts live, it's like a dream to me,so I usually see all their concerts on YouTube,and for that moment I forgot all my problems and get lost in their concerts even though I'm not there,it feels like I am in heaven and when the concert end I get to know I am still in India .Some people think that I am just a fan, but I think I am much more than "just a fan". There might be many girls that love them who are more beautiful than me, for them I might be one of them but for me they are the one. 
                 But it hurts me so much that I never got to them   how much they mean to me,how much I love them,but I'll get chance to meet them. I still hope one day God will listen to me and I get the chance to meet them. And I am pretty much sure that day will come soon, the day when all the dream comes true,all I have to do is just wait for that moment. I know I can't be part of their big life but they will always be part of my small life. I will love them till my last breath.

        

                                                    Love you guys xxx

I If You Like This Post Then Let Me Know In Comments 

#WHATITHINK

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts