How I Got to know that my friend is ADOPTED
I still remember when I first saw her, it was my first day of 7th grade, she was the first girl I spotted in that crowded class. She was sitting all alone at the back of that class. I wasn't sure if I should talk to her or not . But next day I saw that girl again. She was sitting all alone and now it keeps on bothers me so I went to her and saw her, she had such a beautiful eyes and a shin in her eyes like those eyes were trying to tell me something ,I saw pain in her eyes . I asked her name..... "Aahna" she replied .
I don't know but there was something in her which attracts me to her. After that day Aahna had a friend. She used to tell me stories , what happens in her house and I didn't believe her until the day I saw myself "The real side of Aahna".
I don't know but there was something in her which attracts me to her. After that day Aahna had a friend. She used to tell me stories , what happens in her house and I didn't believe her until the day I saw myself "The real side of Aahna".
It was a group project, my partner was Aahna and I was quite happy coz she was a bright student she was good in studies, but still It bothers me what was she scared of. I have to know what was wrong with her. And the best way to found that out was to visit her home. She always deny when it comes to visit her home but I have to go there. I directly asked her to invite me her home and this time she can't deny.
So I went to her home and I was shocked to see her and her untidy clothes. She was wearing a old, tourn orange dress and I couldn't believe in her eyes coz I have always seen her in uniform and now in that dress it'd was quite shocking. They have a quiet big house. And she had a little sister "OMG" She never told me about her. I asked her who she was she replied" just my little sister" And suddenly I heard a voice coming from a room " Where is my food?" The voice was soo horrible I still sometimes can here in my dreams. She get so scared like the woman inside that room was a monster. And after few minutes I get to know she really was a monster...
To be continued.......
#WHATITHINK
IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY AND WANT TO KNOW WAHTS NEXT , LET ME KNOW IN TH COMMENT

Comments
Post a Comment